In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and all other applicable regulations, the personal data required for contracting the services for which the data subject/user/client enters into the website MDVASOCIADOS.COM, or personal data provided by any other means, is incorporated into a file owned by MDV JURIDICO Y TRIBUTARIO, S.L. (hereinafter, “MDV&ASOCIADOS”).
The controller of said files is MDV&ASOCIADOS, which owns a specific file named CLIENTS duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Since the GDPR entered into force on 25 May 2018, these files have been processed internally.
We would also like to inform you that you may exercise the right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure/to be forgotten, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, and right to object, as established in Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) by sending an email to email@example.com with your full name and identity card (DNI) or passport number and requesting a form for the exercise of the data subject’s rights (hereinafter, the “Form”). This Form must be sent with a photocopy of your identity card (DNI), passport or other any similar identification document which legally identifies you, in order to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request rectification (if the data is incorrect) or erasure.
- Right to request the restriction of data processing, in which case it will only be retained by MDV&ASOCIADOS for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to object to processing: MDV&ASOCIADOS will stop processing the data in whichever way you indicate, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to data portability: if you would like your data to be processed by another firm, MDV&ASOCIADOS will facilitate the portability of your data to the new processor.
- Possibility of withdrawing the explicit consent granted: if said consent was granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on said consent before its withdrawal.
If you as the data subject/user/client consider that there is a problem with the way in which MDV&ASOCIADOS is processing your data, you may lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority, which in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
2. DATA RETENTION
The retention period of personal data will vary depending on the service which the data subject/user/client has requested or contracted. In any case, it will be the minimum period required.
Disaggregated data will be retained without a deadline for deletion.
As for subscribers’ data, if any, it will be retained from the time that the user subscribes until they unsubscribe. Data of users from social media sources will be retained from the time that the user provides their consent until they withdraw it.
As for possible candidates or collaborators, if they are not selected, MDV&ASOCIADOS may retain said data for a maximum of two years, unless the data subjects state otherwise.
As for the data of clients, the retention period will vary depending on the service contracted by each client. In any case, it will be the minimum period required, as follows:
- 4 years: Law on Labour Infringements and Penalties (obligations in terms of membership, registration, deregistration, contribution, payment of salaries); Articles 66 et seq., General Tax Law (accounting books, etc.)
- 5 years: Article 1964, Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years: Article 30, Commercial Code (invoices, accounting books, etc.).
- 10 years: Article 25, Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
MDV&ASOCIADOS does not provide any services via instant messaging services such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Line, Facebook Messenger or LinkedIn, only via email.
Neither does MDV&ASOCIADOS allow its employees/collaborators to send messages via WhatsApp, Telegram, Line, Facebook Messenger or LinkedIn to the data subject/user/client, unless there are justified reasons. Only when deemed necessary will notifications be sent via SMS to registered users/clients, UNLESS the user/client asks to be contacted via any of these channels.
4. PURPOSE AND LAWFULNESS
The purpose of the processing is to use the client’s data to perform the requested services and inform them via any digital format of communication about new services, modifications, adverts, etc. which MDV&ASOCIADOS may develop.
One-off candidates or collaborators authorise MDV&ASOCIADOS to analyse any submitted documentation, any content which is directly accessible via search engines (Bing, Google, etc.), their profiles on professional social networks (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.), and data obtained in job interviews, with a view to assessing their candidacy for a possible job position. MDV&ASOCIADOS may use duly anonymised data to make reports on job applicants.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small files that are stored on the device you use to browse on the Internet and which may save information about how often you visit the website, your browsing preferences or the information which interests you most. This allows us to enhance the quality and usability of our website every time you access www.mdvasociados.com.
2. COOKIES FOUND ON THE MDV&ASOCIADOS WEBSITE
This website uses the Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States. The purpose of this is that Google Analytics is a web analytics tool which allows website owners to analyse their visitors’ degree of interaction. Google Analytics customers can view various reports which describe how users interact with their websites for the purpose of improving them. Google Analytics collects information anonymously, providing information on usage trends for the site without identifying visitors’ personal data.
Google Analytics is regulated by Google’s general terms of service accessible at http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html and by Google’s privacy policies available at http://www.google.com/intl/us/policies/privacy/ and http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
3. USER SETTINGS TO PREVENT COOKIES
As a result, you can block cookies through the browser’s settings tools or you can set your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, under the Tools menu> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To learn more, visit http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies and http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
- If you use Firefox, under the Tools menu option> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To learn more, visit https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- If you use Chrome, in the Options section> Advanced options> Privacy. To learn more, visit: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, go to Safety and Privacy to configure your browser. To learn more, visit: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/